The Fiberglass BWWTP tanks are mostly installed where it is required to have the system underground. The system is a cost effective alternative to civil installations and large plants can be installed in a matter of days. The systems are installed below ground and thus gravity feed to the plant is possible. In areas that experience constant power cuts this is the best option as flooding of the system is not possible.
- Standard Flow Range of 2.5Kl to 200 Kl per day (larger plants can be designed on request).
- Complete below ground installation.
- Plants are gravity fed (subject to invert level of incoming pipe).
- Minimal civil work is required, and the plants are easily installed (excavation and compacted level base required for installation).
- All mechanical equipment installed in the control room can be supplied as an optional extra.
- Effortless expansion can be done due to the modular construction.
- Most cost effective system alternative to civil installations.
- Reduced installation cost due to ease of installation.
- Plants are aesthetically pleasing due to underground installation.