SewTreat offers a diverse array of advanced filtration technologies, comprising of filtration, adsorption, and precipitation. These filtration systems are available in both horizontal and vertical configurations, constructed from materials such as fiberglass and carbon steel, ensuring robust and adaptable solutions for a variety of applications.
Our filtration technologies find versatile utilization across a broad spectrum of industries and applications. They serve as pivotal components in numerous processes, spanning from the refinement and polishing of wastewater in treatment plants to the treatment of borehole water sources. Additionally, these filtration systems play a critical role in the pre-treatment stage of membrane filtration systems, enhancing the overall quality of water treatment processes.
These applications cater to the specific needs of residential, mining, commercial, and food and beverage sectors. SewTreat’s commitment to delivering professional-grade filtration solutions highlights our dedication to providing tailored, high-performance systems that effectively address the diverse requirements of our clients in a wide range of industries and applications.
- Range from 1 KLPD to 15 MLD (Larger plants available upon request)
- These plants can be installed either on a skid, in a fiberglass control room or refurbished container, depending on preference and the size of the treatment plant.
- Typically used for filtered water, drinking water or as a final polishing step
- Filtration is extensively used in water treatment processes to remove suspended particles, impurities, and microorganisms from water sources, making it safe for consumption.
- Precipitation and oxidation are used in filtration methods to remove metals such as iron and manganese.
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) media is used in water treatment to adsorb organic compounds, chemicals, taste, odor, and some dissolved gases from water, effectively improving its quality by removing impurities and contaminants.