The HDPE tanks systems are the most cost effective BWWTP for medium flow applications in the SewTreat offering. The plant is an above ground installation and can therefore be easily expanded and maintained. The plant can also be easily relocated if the need arises.
- Standard Flow Range of 10 Kl to 400 Kl per day (larger plants can be designed on request).
- Complete above ground installation.
- Plants are gravity fed to the screen or pump sump and from there effluent is pumped to the above ground wastewater treatment plant.
- Minimal civil work is required with installation requiring only a concrete slab with the feed sump or screen.
- All mechanical equipment is installed in the control room making it easily accessible.
- Effortless expansion can be done due to the plant being installed above ground.
- This is the most cost effective system in the SewTreat range for medium flow applications.
- Reduced installation cost due to ease of installation.
- Maintenance and system operation is effortless due to it being an above ground system.