The SewPro range is a complete biological wastewater treatment plant and seen as a budget wastewater treatment plant (BWWTP). The technology is based on submersed bio-media with return activated sludge. These plants are a very cost-effective alternative solution to containerised wastewater treatment plant and other conventional wastewater treatment solutions. These plants are designed for small to large applications such as households, lodges, mine camps and small commercial and industrial applications.
- Standard range, between 1Kl to 100Kl per day.
- Complete above ground installation.
- Complete process in one singular steel tank.
- Minimal civil work is required.
- Control panel and majority of mechanical equipment installed in a control room.
- The system’s life expectancy is 8 to 12 years.
- Reduced footprint.
- Extremely cost effective.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to transport.
- Electricity consumption is very low.